Friday, 12 September 2014

Target Audience



I believe that my target audience ranges from15-20, the year groups from year 11 to the second year of sixth form. My magazine will target both genders and people who go to college as well. I will explore most of the opinions in the sixth form. My magazine will target opinions of the sixth form and life in and around the sixth form. 

Having a target audience of both genders means that i will have to vary my magazine style, meaning it will be hard to create. For example, most males will be interested in football and rugby whereas females will be interested in clothes and music.

I will use many techniques in order to attract the audiences attention. I will use a large mast head to clearly identify what my magazine is about. It will also include many selling lines and cover lines to bulk up the information on the cover. This could attract added attention into the magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment