Friday, 19 September 2014

Evaluation


This is my final magazine design. I have tried to base it off of current magazines as i can see they're all very successful.
 My magazine contains:
. A mast head to give an idea about what the magazine is about and also, it's also eye catching.
. It also contains two banners/stickers which show what the magazine has inside, which could attract more people as they could get the prizes.
. The cover also has numerous selling lines and cover lines which backs up the mast head and also tells the reader what the magazine is about.

Overall i was very happy with my magazine cover, however there are areas which i think i could improve. I believe if i had more time i could have made my photograph higher quality and more unique, i could have made my cover line and selling lines more effective. I also think that i could improve my selling lines. Throughout the task i came across a variety of challenges. One was the photography, i found it hard to get the right position of the model. Even though i was happy with the final outcome,i do believe it could be improved.

If i were to do this project again, i would change a few things. I would use more diverse colors to make it more appealing and realistic. In my planning i hoped to use a red and black theme, however it turned more into grey as i didn't have time to change the background. Overall, if i left more time to do my cover, it could be improved a lot. I believe if i were to do this again, i would manage my time more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment